Air Concierge at Signature Flight Support Corp
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dulles, Virginia
We Service Private Jets!
Are you a people person who enjoys working outdoors? Are you looking for a job with variety? Does working in the Business Aviation industry interest you? As an Air Concierge, you will provide ground support and customer service for crew members and their passengers. We are looking for individuals to join Signature Flight Support's dynamic global service team.
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clientele.
- Greet incoming aircraft and assist with coordinating crew and passenger requests, such as baggage handling and ground transportation.
- Escort crew and passengers to and from the aircraft.
- Ensure the safety and security of crewmembers, passengers and aircraft in accordance with the airport's and Company's safety and security protocols.
- Ensure all departing aircraft have all requested amenities such as catering, coffee, ice, and newspapers.
- Resolve customer requests, questions, and concerns regarding the Company's services or products.
- Shuttle customers to and from airport terminal and local hotels, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- We are looking for team members with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet