Senior Process Control Engineer at Flint Hills Resources, LP
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ames, Iowa
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources is looking for an Senior Process Control Engineer to join our team in Ames, IA. This position has the flexibility to work out of our Nebraska or Iowa plants, or Ames Support office. The Senior Process Control Engineer will be responsible for owning the strategies for all automation related assets in the Biofuels and Ingredients fleet. This position will have direct supervision of multiple Process and Automation professionals.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop and implement fleet automation strategies which include DSC control, advanced process control and advanced analytics
- Develop key strategies that deliver the bets as it relates to automation. Communicate status and progress with the use of appropriate measures
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years of work experience in Process or Automation
- Experience in Automation improvements
- 2+ years work experience in the biodiesel and/or ethanol industry
- Ability to travel at least 50%
- Valid and current government issued driver’s license
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Prior experience with advanced process control
- Prior working knowledge of ag processing equipment
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf