Senior Process Control Engineer at Flint Hills Resources, LP
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ames, Iowa
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources is looking for an Senior Process Control Engineer to join our team. This position ideally will be located at our Ames, IA support location or one of our Biofuels plants. However, there is flexibility to work out of other Flint Hills Resources locations. The Senior Process Control Engineer will be responsible for owning the strategies for all automation related assets in the Biofuels and Ingredients fleet.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop and implement fleet automation strategies which include DCS control, advanced process control and advanced analytics
- Develop key strategies that deliver the bets as it relates to automation. Communicate status and progress with the use of appropriate measures
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Chemical Engineering
- 3+ years of work experience in Process or Automation
- Experience in Automation improvements
- Ability to travel at least 50%
- Valid and current government issued driver’s license
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Prior experience with advanced process control
- Prior working knowledge of ag processing equipment
2+ years work experience in the biodiesel and/or ethanol industry
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf