National Key Account Leader, 3M Medical Key Accounts (Philadelphia or Baltimore) at 3M
Posted in Management 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3M is seeking a National Key Account Leader for Medical Key Accounts, located in Philadelphia, PA or Baltimore, MD. This is a remote-based position. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of National Key Account Leader will primarily be responsible for creating strategy, executing business plans and negotiating contracts that deliver growth across the full product portfolios for our Infection Prevention Division (IPD) and our Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division (C3SD) within targeted national hospital groups and integrated delivery networks (IDNs).
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish strategic business relationships within targeted national accounts and IDNs through developing contacts high and wide within the organizations and GPOs, and coordinating with field sales teams to deliver high value solutions
- Develop and implement the business plan and strategy for each targeted national account and IDN.
- Conduct professional and impactful business reviews to help customers understand current trends, deliver savings opportunities, identify key initiatives, and facilitate projects that drive value to the IDN and 3M
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the solutions offered by C3SD and IPD through their product offerings
- Collaborate, lead and direct resources to drive growth, maintain business and deliver on customer expectations.
- Willingness to be on-call to assist field team as needed and assume additional assignments as requested by management
- Management of pricing and contract activities within targeted national accounts and IDNs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of health care industry experience
- Minimum of seven (7) combined years of experience in sales, marketing and/or business development
- Experience leading and working in cross-functional teams
- MBA or Master's degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Experience managing people and leading teams
- Experience managing large key accounts and driving complex projects to closure
- Demonstrated experience negotiating complex contracts
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Understanding of health care reform and its impact on health systems and GPOs
- Experience working with GPOs, distributors, and the healthcare supply chain.
- Experience presenting to Senior Level Management and selling to VP level and above customers
- Skills includes navigating a matrixed organization, strategic thinking, project management, forecasting, planning, data analysis, interpretation and presentation along with business writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage relationships to increase relevance within accounts
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Leadership skills
Location: Philadelphia, PA or Baltimore, MD (remote-based position)
Sales Territory: Eastern United States
Travel: May include up to 70% domestic travel
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
See job description.