ESG Warranty Administrator at Vactor Manufacturing
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Streator, Illinois
About Federal Signal
Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS) provides products and services to protect people and our planet. Founded in 1901, Federal Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial and commercial customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., with manufacturing facilities worldwide, the Company operates two groups: Environmental Solutions and Safety and Security Systems. For more information on Federal Signal, visit: www.federalsignal.com.
Federal Signal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vactor Mfg. Inc. is a leading manufacturer of municipal combination catch basin/sewer cleaning vacuum trucks and industrial vacuum loaders that clean up industrial waste or recover and recycle valuable raw materials. Vactor is located in Streator, IL and is a subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation.
Vactor Mfg is currently seeking a Warranty Administrator for our Streator, IL location.
This individual will be responsible for:
Function as the technical warranty expert and link between all ESG brands, dealers, end users, and vendors regarding warranty claims and recovery
Process & Administer warranty claims in accordance to ESG warranty guide lines
Document claim trends for warranty defects with service & parts management
Coordinate with engineering, service and technical information for root cause analysis and proper determination of vendor liability for OEM warranty claims
Conduct field warranty audits and training of dealers and internal personnel in warranty requirements, procedures and systems, in-person, online and webinars.
Monitor and process extended warranty program and sales
Maintain, enhance, and publish warranty labor repair rates for the ESG Time Requirement Guide manual.
Monthly reporting of claim information, trends and issues
Attend Technical service training on new product and components.
Guide dealer’s warranty and service management to ensure all required data is collected in their claim submissions
Assist in developing service bulletins with required warranty information
Service Case Management & Knowledgebase Systems review
Perform other duties, assignments and special projects as assigned
10% travel may be required
- High School Diploma Required. College, Technical, or Vocational school courses in hydraulics, electronics, pneumatics, airflows, and vacuum systems preferred.
• Minimum of five years of vehicle product experience, vehicle repair, technical publications or related technologies with a strong understanding of electrical and hydraulics
• Self-starter with positive attitude and work ethic
• Excellent conflict management skills
• Excellent product technical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated performance in a diverse work environment
• Ability to conduct online interactive webinar training
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to learn and operate JDE, Service & Warranty Cloud, Electronic Parts Catalog, & ESG Knowledge Base systems
• In-depth understanding of dealership parts and service operations along with diagnostic troubleshoot procedures
• Must be aware of safety and environmental issues related to our equipment and cognizant of exposure to potentially hazardous materials
• Ability to operate various office equipment including, but not limited to, computers, computer projectors, digital cameras, etc
• Ability to use standard hand tools and some specialty tools.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and ability to climb stairs and ladders.
In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, Federal Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including: insurance (life, medical, dental, vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, paid personal days, 401(k) with matching contributions, tuition reimbursement, etc. We provide our employees with a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
For more information about Federal Signal Corporation, visit our website at http://www.federalsignal.com.
For more information about Vactor Mfg Inc., visit our website at http://www.vactor.com.
Federal Signal is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V