Shift Leader at Flint Hills Resources, LP
Posted in Manufacturing 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fairbank, Iowa
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources is currently looking for a Shift Lead at our ethanol facility in Fairbank, IA. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team members to identify, manage, and execute the plant's process improvement opportunities.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Manages production staff to attain production and quality goals.
- Identifies problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolves issues.
- Ensures production resources including materials, equipment, and human resources are available as needed to maintain production schedules.
- Supports continuous improvement goals in the areas of safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
- Responsible for managing and owning various functions of the business and creating an engaged and team-oriented work force in order to improve business results.
This role is subject to pre-employment physical abilities test
What You Will Need:
- Valid and current government issued driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to work a 12 hour rotating shift that includes holidays and weekends
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing, twisting, bending, kneeling, crawling and grasping. Standing for extended periods of time, walking up to one (1) mile per day, and data entry while seated for greater than one (1) hour
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (Hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots and hearing protection)
Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to grip up to 60lbs
- Ability to climb up to 200ft
- Ability to push up to 80lbs
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Prior experience leading a team
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf