Equipment Operator at Trinity Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
Machine Operation 1801262 Requisition # 11 hours ago Post Date
Trinity Industries' Axle Forging is searching for an Equipment Operator at our Dallas, TX plant. As an Equipment Operator, you'll set up and operate production machines to cut, bend, straighten, or form parts as specified by blueprints, lay up sequence, and/or templates.
Trinity Industries' Axle Forging business is an advanced manufacturer of freight car, passenger car, subway, and locomotive axles and circular forgings. We use state-of-the-art technology that features electronically controlled heating and treating furnaces to machine our products.
Monday - Thursday 5:00am - 3:30pm
What you'll do:
- Set up and operate various machines
- Load and unload material for processing and verify dimensional requirements
- Maintain equipment and work area
- Document safety and maintenance inspections as required
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 6 months equipment operator experience
- Ability to perform shop math
- Ability to read specifications and measurements
- Ability to utilize hand and power tools
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a teamwork environment
- Regular and predictable attendance