Career Machinist / Tooling - Plant 200 at Trinity Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Longview, Texas
Machinist Tooling 1801260 Requisition # 12 hours ago Post Date
TrinityRail is searching for a Career Machinist in our Longview, TX plant.
Our machine operators are part of a team that's motivated to do a great job. As a Machinist at Trinity Industries, you'll set up and operate production machines to cut, bend, straighten, or form parts as specified by blueprints, lay up sequence, and/or templates.
What you'll do:
- Operate tooling machines to build basic parts, dies, etc. (mills, lathes, etc.)
- Read detailed specifications
- Perform with a high level of accuracy
- Work under limited supervision
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- At least 1 year of machining experience is preferred
- Ability to cut and weld is beneficial
- Able to read blueprints and follow specifications
- Previous experience in an industrial, manufacturing, or construction environment is ideal
- Previous experience in rail or steel manufacturing industry is a plus