Industrial Machine Operator at Trinity Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Machine Operation 1801239 Requisition # 15 hours ago Post Date
Trinity Meyer Utility Structures is currently seeking an Industrial Manufacturing Machine Operator. At Trinity Meyer, we're pioneers in the transmission industry with a strong commitment to reducing the environmental impact of transmission lines. We were the first to use steel for tubular transmission poles and full-scale vertical testing, and the first to develop wood-equivalent steel poles. In addition to that, our engineering solutions for voltages up to 765kV are designed with our proprietary software and have been validated through years of comprehensive, full-scale structural testing.
As an Industrial Manufacturing Machine Operator at Trinity, you'll work for a company with family values on a team that's motivated to do a great job. The Machine Operator sets up and operates machines, and may use blueprints, make adjustments for materials used, verify dimensional requirements, and transfer materials to storage areas. The Operator works with unconventional materials that require specialized skills.
What you'll do:
- Set up and operate computer numerical controlled (CNC) machinery that automatically heats, mills, cuts, forms, drills, broaches, or reams metal, or processed material parts
- Troubleshoot equipment and make basic adjustments
- Make general decisions as to quality, tolerances, and operation sequence
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Ability to proficiently read blueprints and verify dimensional requirements
- Ability to operate CNC/PLC equipment (Whitney-plasma/punch; Kinetic; Oxy-fuel cutting; Plasma cutting; CNC machining center; drills; presses or mills)
- Ability to maintain good attendance