Career Quality Weld Inspector - Plant 19 at Trinity Industries, Inc.
Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Longview, Texas
Quality 1801247 Requisition # 17 hours ago Post Date
TrinityRail is searching for a Career Quality Weld Inspector in our Longview, TX Plant 19 location.
What you'll do:
- Make visual/measured inspection/tests of materials/products to ensure conformance with standards and determines if product meets all requirements.
- Complete inspection records and reports and follow appropriate codes and regulations.
- Make visual and measured inspection of products to ensure conformance with standards and determines if product meets all requirements.
- May inspect incoming materials or plates, outgoing materials, or fittings and welds throughout the manufacturing process.
- May apply singular inspection process such as hydrostatic tests.
- May perform x-ray, destructive or nondestructive examination to verify specified dimension, strengths and other quality factors using measuring instruments and inspection equipment.
- May perform magnetic particle inspection.
- Complete inspection records and reports.
- Familiar with appropriate codes and regulations.
- Follow all safety rules and practices.
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- 1 - 2 years of related weld inspection experience.
- Previous experience in an industrial, manufacturing, or construction environment is beneficial.
- Previous experience in rail or steel manufacturing industry is a plus.