Digital Marketing Intern at Healthstream
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
As the Digital Marketing Intern, you will play a vital role in the execution of HealthStream’s 2018 digital strategy as it pertains to social media and corporate social responsibility. The key focus areas include regular maintenance of all corporate social media accounts, weekly social content curation and scheduling, and increased social engagement and lead generation through organic and paid initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of social media accounts to provide timely and appropriate responses to audience interactions
- Creation of comprehensive weekly social media content calendar (requires collaboration with Marketing Campaigns Team, Healthcare Resources Group and Graphic Design Teams)
- Scheduling of weekly social media publishing
- Strategizing for social media follower growth and increased post engagement
- Creation and monitoring of social media advertising campaigns and audience targeting (as determined by the Digital Marketing Manager and Director)
- Regular reporting on social media metrics
- Digital support of corporate social responsibility plan
- Ability to participate as an active team member in a collaborative environment
- Savvy user of technology and solid knowledge of social media platforms
- Skilled written communicator
- Quick learner
- High attention to detail
- Data-driven mentality to assess whether efforts are producing measurable results
- Social media advertising experience desired but not required
- Ability to work 40 hours per week for at least 26 weeks
Please refer to the job description for details.