Client Service Operations Manager, Officer at 2001 State Street Bank & Trust Co
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sacramento, California
- Manage and plan resources ensuring delivery of outcomes are consistent, timely and accurate
- Maintain understanding of client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs to ensure delivery of the highest quality of client services
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our services evolve
- Understand risks and make sure that appropriate, clearly defined controls are established and executed
- Develop, engage and retain an industry leading workforce using GHR Tools and other resources
- Supports environments for continuous team review and peer group collaboration to identify process improvement opportunities
- Execute oversight activities to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted and addressed
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for new business on-boarding and other projects as required
- Effective messaging & communication
- Complete and deliver PPR
- Hire, discipline, control work and terminate employment for direct reports and broader teams
- Recommends promotions, salary increases and bonuses
- Manage own performance through engaging in the PPR process and attending relevant training , e.g. as per the development pathways.
- Assists with compliance/fiduciary reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate
- Manages and oversees service delivery for operational and risk activities i.e. inquiry resolution, requests, pricing, custody, loan and credit facilities, account administration activities, online application support, and monitor receivables/billing collections
- Monitor and comply with changes to the 'risk' escalation chain including communicating amendments to staff where needed e.g. issues and suspicious transactions
- Perform other duties as required
- BS/BA degree required.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry and previous experience managing staff.
- Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and some experience with presentations a must.
- Must possess leadership skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries a plus.