Resource Select Team at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
- Work closely with the client's staff to ensure seamless day-to-day operations as the first line of contact with the client's visitors
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct call traffic to the proper person
- Take accurate and complete messages for those employees who may be unavailable
- Greet and announce visitors in a friendly and business-like manner
- Maintain neatness and organization of reception desk and front closet areas with various administrative duties as outlined by the Site Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year professional level work experience
- Previous experience in a client service oriented field preferred
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
- Ability to learn skills quickly
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any “complaint” situations
- Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 100lbs
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Manual dexterity required for operating office machinery (phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products pertaining to the specific position including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel etc
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Visual acuity
- Able to convey information and ideas through speech in ways that others will understand
- Able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Able to speak clearly so listeners understand, identify and understand the speech of another person
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.