Document Specialist I at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Epiq is seeking Document Specialists for opportunities in Atlanta. We have positions available for all shifts. The right candidate will have experience in eDiscovery as a litigation support specialist or a background in a Help Desk Support environment. An advanced software knowledge base in MS Office is required.
- Using MS Office applications and other legal specific applications to create, revise legal work products. Requirements may include direct keyboard entry, scanning or electronic conversion methods. Additional methods may include transcribing audio files.
- Spell check, proofread and/or cross-check documents to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- Processing client requests electronically by receiving the request and returning the completed project to the client electronically
- Assists customers with questions or problems via email, telephone or remote computer access;
- Participates in ongoing intra-department training
- Assists team members in meeting client deadlines
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of specialized applications and upgrades to achieve maximum efficiency and productivity with the applications
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required
- Associate's Degree, or equivalent technical knowledge/experience
- 2+ years' experience in a production environment
- Familiarity with legal terminology and law firm environment a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office; document management systems; legal applications software
- Excellent skills in spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and proofreading
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments, use initiative and judgment to accomplish results, work under pressure and produce extremely accurate and detailed work within established timeframe and quality
- An ability to work both independently and as a team under tight deadlines is required
- Good customer service skills are a must
- The successful candidate must have good communication and organizational skills
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.