Sr. Analyst - Biz Development at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
• Understand the problem statement (RFP/ RFI) by identifying missing information and support the framing of appropriate queries to capture the missing information.
• Gather relevant information from teams (within the organization) and support in responding to opportunities.
• Gather relevant information and data from the respective teams for RFP responses, creation of complex deal solutions.
• Track and support bid management process (eg Deal review, Deal qualification etc).
• Own elements of presales support function (Deal analytics, prospect list, BD assets etc).
• Support compliance initiatves strict adherence to Bid Management process in line with laid down procedures and approval matrices.
• Plan for, schedule and attend inter/intra team meetings and discussions Drive the discussion while capturing MoM and POA to further the pursuit process.
• Be a Single Point of Contact for all activities forming part of a typical pursuit process plan for and schedule Solution Storyboarding sessions, Leadership reviews, Client Orals, etc.
Solution Design & Articulation:
• Assist the Business Development Manager in conducting problem definition/ solution identification workshops for customers.
• Assist Business Development Manager in detailing and articulation of solutions (response to RFPs/ RFIs/ unsolicited bids etc) and ensure completeness of the same with regard to content and form.
• Own deal solutions response for smaller/ nonstrategic deals.
• Develop complex solutions in transformation deals working with broader ecosystem and effectively articulate the value proposition/differentiators in the deals.
• Identify alternate solutions and propose multiple solutions to any problem statement.
Collateral Management / Thought Leadership:
• Provide framework for creation of marketing collateral such as Fliers, SoQs etc and review for relevancy.
• Assist in industry research, market study to arrive at gaps to be plugged by Cognizant expertise.
• Template Management Ensure usage of Cognizant brand guidelines.
Client Visit Management:
• Manage visits from existing client/ intermediaries/ analysts.
• support client visits for large/ complex deals.
• Contribute in knowledge management activities by creating case studies of existing engagements, reusable standardised collaterals, etc and ensure presales artefacts are up to date.
• Responsible for complete stakeholder management during entire pursuit cycle and maintain relationships with multiple entities within the ecosystem involving, Markets/Pursuit team, Solution design SMEs, Transtion Office, Commercials CoE, Technology Office, Business Consulting, Professional Services, etc Act as a bridge integrating the different stakeholders.
People Management / Team Building:
• Attend relevant training programmes and assist in preparing emerging trends in domain/technology.
• Contribute to knowledge sharing sessions within and outside the BD group.
• Provide mentoring and coaching support for team members.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.