Account Executive-Canada at Wheels, Inc.
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Mississauga, Ontario (Canada)Job Description:
Job ID 2018-2620
Type Regular Full-Time
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity, Voluntary Affirmative Action Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
More information about this job:
Wheels, Inc. was established in 1939 as the world's first automotive fleet leasing and management company. As one of the largest privately-held companies in North America, Wheels features a portfolio of 315,000 vehicles under management across the continent, capabilities in 40 countries worldwide, and a client base that consists of some of the best-known businesses in the world. In addition to vehicle acquisition and leasing, Wheels provides numerous specialized services that help all sorts of organizations manage their fleets. These include driver/vehicle support functions like maintenance management, fuel cards, and registration processing, as well as strategic account-level consultation to drive optimal fleet efficiency and measure results.
The role of the Senior Account Executive - Puerto Rico/Mexico involves direct customer interaction at multiple levels within the clients' organization. It is essential that the candidate builds and maintains relationships with Account Management, Client Relations, and all Internal Operating areas to ensure client goals and objectives are met. The successful candidate will effectively manage a portfolio of complex clients by using the Wheels infrastructure to help resolve issues and implement suggestions for continuous improvement. Direct contact with local Puerto Rico fleet managers and key ordering vendors, as well as interaction with the clients US head office, will be required. This role requires the candidate to be successful in balancing and communicating the local needs of the fleet with what may be established practice by the US parent company. Interaction with Ixe Fleet and our contacts in Mexico will also be an essential piece to this position. Ixe Fleet staff relies on Wheels for system capabilities, data and overall guidance on fleet. The candidate will seek and resolve information regarding client issue/problems and look beyond the transaction and provide pro-active suggestions and solutions that are both beneficial to the customer and Wheels. The candidate will use his/her knowledge to make informed decisions around fleet's day-to-day management and incorporate the clients business needs in every request to ensure you are meeting/exceeding the client's expectations. Both Puerto Rico and Mexico have many internal manual processes that require attention to detail to ensure we meet our clients' needs.
- Work towards 100% client retention.
- Work as a team with Account Manager, Client Relations, Department Manager, C/S Account Executives, CSO Operations and Operating Areas to maintain accounts.
- Work with local manufacturer and primary dealer contacts to assist Operating areas in these vital relationships.
- Assist Department Manager and Vendor Management with local issues that require a level of escalation.
- Build strong relationships with primary ordering vendors in Puerto Rico.
- Build strong working relationships with Ixe Fleet staff and act as their Wheels resource to accomplish tasks on behalf of our mutual clients.
- Work with operating areas to define areas of improvement for both of these growing markets.
- Identify crucial differences and similarities between current and past client's situations in order to provide guidance and proactive suggestions/solutions to clients.
- Manage key files/reports/process.
- Complete Quarterly certification/training opportunities
- Establish and maintain communication channels with Clients, Account Management, and Client Relations.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and new Wheels systems, policies and procedures.
- Provide input and take responsibility for improving processes that benefit clients and/or increase Wheels efficiency for both markets.
- Responsible for all transactional activities, quality checking and responsiveness results associated with assigned accounts.
- Support other group members and departments as appropriate in their efforts.
- Communicate effectively with Sales and Account Management teams about issues/challenges associated with client relations.
- Works with Sales on local opportunities.
- Participate in customer relations activity at the request of the Department Manager.
- Participate in Special Projects at the client or AM request.
- Improve knowledge level of account and serve as an expert for all account activities.
- Use problem solving skills to anticipate or diagnose client problems and work to prevent or solve them by working with the necessary operating areas or service provider within Wheels.
- Represent client's interest to all areas of Wheels. Working with all operating areas to take advantage of the most efficient way to meet each client's unique needs.
- When service problems are identified that affect a number of clients, lead the effort to communicate the issue and provide suggestions or alternatives for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communication- Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message. Bilingual (English and Spanish) verbal and written is a requirement.
- Building Customer Loyalty- Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Time Management- Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Building Trust- Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
- Problem Assessment- Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Problem Solution- Using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Strategic Relationships- Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Adaptability- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in the work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structure, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Proactive- Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Team Player- Actively participating as a member of the team to move the team toward the completing of goals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of five years customer service experience
- Bilingual communication (English/Spanish) verbal and written
- CAFM Certification will be required within two years
- 20% Travel (passport required)
- General office environment
- Telephone and computer skills