Summer Employment (BVHS) at Blanchard Valley Regional Health Center
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Findlay, OhioJob Description:
Summer Employment Timeline
March 11 Application Deadline
March 26 - March 30 Interviews
August 3 Program Ends
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to support the staff by providing additional support during the summer months to help with time-off by staff members and provides college students the ability to have direct experience within a healthcare setting.
- Currently enrolled and successfully completed a minimum of one year towards a Healthcare related degree
- Attend college or reside primarily in one of the 8 counties creating the BVHS footprint: Hancock, Allen, Putnam, Henry, Wood, Seneca, Wyandot, and Hardin during the summer break
- Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours a week during the Summer months
- 2 weeks or less of vacation/time off scheduled for the summer break, with the ability to work a minimum of 10 weeks during the summer internship.
- Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent activities in walking, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting and standing. This position requires individuals to lift work above the Shoulder. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. Individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks.
This position is classified "at risk" for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)