Associate Manager, Partnerships, Yahoo Small Business at Yahoo
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: SUNNYVALE, Texas
Millions of people visit the Yahoo homepage for news, sports, finance, email, and more.
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Yahoo Small Business (YSB) is a stand-alone business unit with an independent P&L managed by the GPS SMB Product organization. The asset is considered to be a highly strategic element of Verizon's Small Business strategy with aggressive growth expectations. YSB's current digital portfolio is designed to help small businesses get online, be found online, and sell their services online.
You are a self-starter with a passion for creating and managing partnerships that accelerate value to small businesses, including resell, OEM, and technology partnerships. You are comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks to keep pace with a fast and innovative market. Your strong business acumen, innovation and clear communication skills will serve you well in this demanding role, as will your your comfort working with our high-energy team.
- Work with a team to drive new partnerships necessary to build, operate, and inflect our business through channel-assisted sales.
- Develop and manage relationships with partners that accelerate our product roadmap
- Support our Finance and Ops teams to forecast
- Work with Yahoo Legal Team on contract management.
- B.S. from a leading university, masters preferred, 3-5 years of work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with team members across the organization
- Understanding of the basic principles to establish an online business.
- Familiarity with strategic partnerships and business development is a big plus
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.