Product Manager, Yahoo Small Business at Yahoo
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: SUNNYVALE, Texas
Millions of people visit the Yahoo homepage for news, sports, finance, email, and more.
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Yahoo Small Business (YSB) is a stand-alone business unit with an independent P&L managed by the GPS SMB Product organization. The asset is considered to be a highly strategic element of Verizon's Small Business strategy with aggressive growth expectations. YSB's current digital portfolio is designed to help small businesses get online, be found online, and sell their services online.
The role requires high engagement, ability to build collaboration, and drive strategic direction by raising visibility of trends, issues, and opportunities across the organization. It also requires attention to details to connect the dots and to ensure key business deliverables are met. The candidate has to possess strong analytical skills, being able to interpret data to provide recommendations and develop strategies to the vast leadership teams.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Engage with customers and sales to understand the their needs. Complement findings with quantitative data from user surveys
- Work with our engineers and designers to improve product performance based on data
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- 5-8 years of experience in product management, preferably with SaaS/ ads related products.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Ability to build high-impact narratives
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.