Customer Service Rep II at Medtronic
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mansfield, Massachusetts
Careers that Change Lives
Are you a passionate, dedicated and a motivated Customer Service Representative looking for a new challenge? In our call-center environment, the Medtronic Customer Service Representative – Level 2 (CSR II) provides customer service for customers, potential customers, end users, field sales representatives as well as all other departments throughout the company. This is a fast-paced and dynamic environment that requires you to bring your best problem-solving skills to work each day, along with your positive, can-do attitude.
In this role you will impact patient outcomes. Come for a job, stay for a career.
In a typical day, the CSR lI places orders, respond to all inquiries including shipping and backorder information and answers product questions. The CSR lI also supports complex accounts by managing their orders and requests.
Call Center Operations:
- Respond accurately, promptly, and effectively with daily call for our inbound call volume
- Place standard and expedited orders in our JD Edwards (JDE) systems.
- Effectively process approved customer returns and credits.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Medtronic’s products and services
- Utilize company policies and procedures while providing customer service excellence
- Act as point of contact for information and return coordination in recall situations, offering product alternatives, when appropriate
- Process paperwork to request MSDS, certificate of compliance, sterility, conformance, and origin, proof of delivery information, and NAFTA information
- Respond to customers through the Customer Support Mailbox using AAAD.
Problem Solve, Analyze, and Report:
- Research, track, and provide problem resolution relating to freight issues and communicate to the appropriate internal or external customer
- Research product availability and release dates on backordered product and communicate accurate information to our customers
- Work with our distribution centers and carriers to meet schedule delivery requirements
- Determine corrective course of action in problem situations, balancing customer satisfactions and financial costs
- Provide customized reports for our internal and external customer
- Provide feedback on process improvement opportunities and provide potential solutions
- Provide best practice examples (technical and KPI) for CSR I and CSR II through role modelling
- Completes projects as assigned in a timely manner
- Identify learning opportunities and share with peers and management team
Basic Qualifications (The following requirements must be evident on your resume to be considered for this position):
· High School Diploma required
· 2+ years Customer Service and/or Call Center experience required
· Candidates are required to be flexible to meet 8-hour shift schedules totalling 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday from 8AM EST to 6:30PM EST
· Candidates are required to be flexible to work overtime as dictated by Business Needs (Month End/Quarter End/Year End)
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Experience in JD Edwards (JDE) and Microsoft Access preferred
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.