LR RHL Support- Chicago at Robert Half International
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
JOB REQUISITIONLR RHL Support- Chicago
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our legal staffing services for full time placement solutions using your proven legal and/or recruiting background. Market to law firms and corporate legal clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local legal associations and networking events to solidify Robert Half Legal’s presence in the local business community.
Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the account executive will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal degree/certification or law degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ of business to business development experience and/or working in a legal related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive and self-motivated individual.
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONRHL CHICAGO