Academic Child Neurologist - Sleep at Mayo Clinic
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you - including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists - to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota is recruiting an academic child neurologist and board certified sleep specialist. The faculty member will have joint appointments in the Department of Neurology and the Center for Sleep Medicine.
- We are seeking to recruit an individual with strong communication and clinical skills.
- The child neurology component will entail inpatient and ambulatory service, working closely with child neurology residents and fellows.
- Efforts in the sleep program will require providing sleep consultations, reviewing sleep studies and supervising sleep medicine fellows.
- The selected individual will join three outstanding and collegial pediatric sleep medicine staff.
- There will also be an opportunity to interact with adult sleep medicine specialists and colleagues in several excellent programs in child neurology, pediatric epilepsy, headache clinic, Angelman Syndrome Clinic, and the multidisciplinary pediatric aerodigestive program.
- Interested candidates should submit a C.V., a brief statement summarizing clinical interests, and three letters of recommendation
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).