Lead Regulatory Auditor Coordinator at Independence Blue Cross LLC
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Lead Regulatory Audit Coordinator is
responsible for the following functions:
- Coordinate external regulatory audits with the responsible
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Prepare clear and concise communications to senior
- Research regulatory requirements relative to assigned audits
- Maintains awareness of laws and regulations and conducts
research as needed to identify applicable laws, regulations and practices to
- Review and determine how federal and state regulatory
requirements impacts to the company and assist in the evaluation of the
companies’ compliance with such requirements.
- Complete ad hoc projects as requested by management,
including but not limited to performing audits to help ensure deficiencies are
- Apply data mining technology to audits/projects.
- Development of corrective action plans, monitors
effectiveness of corrective action plans, and provides training if indicated.
- BA/BS in business, finance or related fields
- Four plus years of experience in compliance field is a plus
- CPA/CIA or JD preferred
- Working knowledge of general and health insurance industry
practices and principles preferred
- Working knowledge of the State and Federal Mandates
- Medicare Knowledge is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (i.e. MS Excel,
MS Word, MS Power Point) and working knowledge of other tools (i.e. MS Access)