Neurologist at Mayo Clinic
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mankato, Minnesota
Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you - including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists - to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
- General Neurology position; any subspecialty training will be considered
- New or experienced neurologists are encouraged to apply
- Opportunity exists for joint appointment with Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- 5 day work week; Weekday and weekend general adult call of 1:4
- Department has EMG lab, EEG lab and Sleep Disorders Center, all of which are accredited
- Department has Primary Stroke Center certified by Joint Commission
- Full back up from all subspecialties
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
- Common EMR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites
License or certification
Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
Physicians & Scientists
All Physicians Specialties
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).