General Warehouse, Processing at Kloeckner Metals
Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
This position is accountable for increasing operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by packaging and storing finished material.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Packages finished product to maximize productivity of a line.
• Review and verify product and packaging quality by following instructions found on work orders, selecting and maintaining packaging materials and tools.
• Prepares bundles for shipment including weighing and tagging products
• Operate a forklift and/or overhead crane to transport finished products to the appropriate storage area to ensure efficient distribution as required.
• Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person.
• Create reject tags and make certain all material processing tags are accounted for.
• Follow all established policy and safety guidelines.
• Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or GED
• Some experience working in a metals warehouse setting preferred
• Forklift, overhead crane, and basic computer skills are preferred
• Must be able to accurately use measuring tools, specifically a tape measure, micrometer, and caliper.
• Must be a team player
Kloeckner Metals Corporation is headquartered in Roswell, Georgia and consists of three business segments: Flat Rolled Group, Heavy Carbon Group and Special Products Group. Together, Kloeckner Metals can bring more value to our customers by shipping carbon and non-ferrous metals from extensive inventories stocked in 50 locations throughout North America. Kloeckner Metals Corporation also has three divisions: Temtco Steel Division, Kloeckner Metals Processing Division and California Steel & Tube Division. Altogether, we service more than 8,000 metalworking businesses throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada. Through these partnerships, we are striving to exceed our customers' expectations by investing in technology and processing equipment to meet the evolving needs in today's demanding business environment.
Kloeckner Metals Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.