SALES SUPPORT at Waste Connections
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Job TitleSALES SUPPORT
Requisition Primary LocationElk Grove Village, Illinois
WHO ARE WE?
GROOT, INC. a subsidiary of WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) – We are an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in 39 states and 6 Canadian Provinces. Our 2015 annual revenue was 2.1 billion and are projected to be over 4 billion at the end of 2016. We, 15,000+ employees, foster a work culture of Servant Leadership.
Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees, always relying on our Operating Values as the foundation for our existence.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Support position at our site in Elk Grove Village, IL.
The Sales Support role will perform administrative duties as it pertains to the sales department. Ensure that all sales people have the support they need to succeed in their job. Meet with sales reps regularly to review and streamline processes.
The ideal candidate will be a people person, have good attention to detail, great communication skills both verbal and written, experienced with customer relations and skilled with reporting.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment
- Provide Broker and Sales Representative Support
- Arrange appointments with clients and sales team
- Update all contact and contract information for clients
- Do any necessary administrative work including data entry, filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- Acknowledge customers by responding to emails and phone calls
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular service
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Answer phone calls from customers and assist with issues as they arise
- Exert attention to detail, as customers may have the same issues; reports the issues and concerns as necessary
- Handle customer concerns and resolves the issue as necessary
- Take sales information and puts it into an easily readable format
- Enter leads and opportunities in CRM
- 2+ years sales support or comparable experience
- 2+ years Data entry experience
- Good math skills
- Good computer skills
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
This is an hourly position paid weekly with potential commission earnings. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)