Plumber Service Technician at P1 Group
Posted in Construction 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
P1 Group Inc. in Lenexa, Kansas is seeking Plumbing Service Technicians to serve the Kansas City metropolitan area.
Job responsibilities include: Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install plumbing and related equipment, interacting with suppliers and customers. We are a growing company and need qualified, self-starters in the plumbing field.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a service plumber.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment such as hand tools, drain cleaning and testing equipment.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- This position is represented by Plumbers Local Union #8.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Preferred qualifications - NOT REQUIRED:
- 3 years of experience as a service plumber.
- Journeyman Plumbing License.
- Member of Plumbers Local Union #8 a plus, however it is NOT required.
- 2 years of new construction experience is preferred but not required.
About our company
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
See Job Description