Registered Nurse at Community Health Network
Posted in Health Care 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
The Registered Nurse (RN) - Patient Rooms/Recovery position is located at the Community Surgery Center North in Indianapolis, IN
- Responsible for performing direct patient care preoperatively and postoperatively
- Assessing, documenting and managing postoperative pain
- Must demonstrate ability to assess airway adequacy and intervene quickly and appropriately when necessary
- Must demonstrate proficiency with cardiac monitoring and interpretation
- Must demonstrate understanding and knowledge of all phases of recovery nursing principles and expectations
A minimum of 2+ years PACU and/or previous Pre/Post operative experience preferred; will consider ICU, ED or CCU experience
Graduate of Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited school of nursing, or three years related professional nursing experience
Must have a current and valid license as a Registered Nurse from the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency; BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification within one year of employment
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize, organize and multi-task
- Must be a team player in providing care that encompasses compassion, collaboration and trust
- Must remain calm and effective in stressful situations and take initiative in emergency situations
PRN, as needed; great supplemental position!
Patient Rooms, Recovery, PreOp/PostOp, PACU, Preoperative, Postoperative
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch