Senior Solution Architect - Chief Solution Architect at Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
This position will be responsible for the realization of business strategy through the design of complex information systems that are founded on both industry and corporate standards. The individual selected will possess advanced technical, communication, and execution skills - performing these activities across a set of technology products and services within the business line domain of Banking Supervision and Regulation. Responsibilities will include development of technology related strategies across the software development lifecycle in collaboration with solution architects, development teams and business partners. The candidate will be responsible for leading teams through implementation of designs which require advanced technical, communication, and execution skills and will help shape local and national technology delivery practices.
- Architects and designs technical architectures and roadmaps of varying complexity, technologies, and size - up to and including the System's most mission critical platforms.
- Leverages industry and organizational standards, patterns and best practices to develop architectures that fulfill business strategies. As the owner of the architecture, orchestrates the implementation of proposed solutions on medium and large sized projects, leveraging the appropriate IT service providers in the fulfillment of the architecture.
- Establishes and fosters strong relationships with a broad audience of customers, service providers, vendor partners, technical peers and executive management. Is regarded as one of the Bank's preeminent technical experts.
- Provides mentorship to senior development and architectural staff.
- Performs architectural project assignments in a highly independent fashion.
- Peer reviews may be utilized for perspective or insight, but are not required to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Can be trusted to independently build and maintain professional relationships.
- Establishment of technology standards and practices requires little assistance from others beyond the value of added perspective or insight.
- Operates in an independent fashion for all job duties and assignments.
- Exhibits high technical competence across a broad and diverse range of subject areas.
- Applies advanced competence and skill to routine and complex assignments.
- Exceptionally delivers on highly complex work.
- Develops recommendation and conducts analysis in support of department and business line strategic efforts.
- Provides thought leadership and consulting services to business lines.