Epic Applications Analyst at Community Health Network
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
The Epic Application Analyst – Clinical Documentation position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Application Analyst is knowledgeable in their primary area and provide support to other EMR teams and Community Health Network end users
- Application Analysts gain in-depth knowledge of the software by attending training at Epic and completing application certification projects and tests
- Three years of healthcare and/or IT experience required
- Experience/Certification in Epic Clinical Documentation (ClinDoc) a plus
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Equivalent work experience required
Certification in Epic application(s) required within 4 months of being hired into this role.
- Must pass all exams and projects to acquire certification
- Must demonstrate job proficiency in all technical areas applicable to scope of work
- Relates well to all kinds of people
- Can diffuse high tension situations comfortably
- Team player
- Accurately identifies length and difficulty of tasks and projects
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.