Temporary Teller - Chicago Monroe St. at Associated Bank
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Provide our customers with fast, friendly customer service by always adhering to common courtesies with every customer. Efficiently and accurately process customer transactions while adhering to all required policies and procedures. Higher performing tellers also support the sales process in the branch by identifying customer needs, promoting current offers and referring customers to other colleagues for assistance with financial solutions.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Customer Service (50%)
Operational/Procedural Activities (40%)
1. Attract and retain customer relationships by extending a warm welcome and common courtesies to every customer and by providing accurate and timely service, which includes, but is not limited to, cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, handling loan and credit card payments, dispensing monetary instruments and bonds, within established guidelines to ensure an excellent customer experience at every point of contact.
2. Balance and proves cash daily to maintain accurate transactions processed. Identifies payees and verifies signatures and endorsements, remains up-to-date on all security procedures.
3. Answers telephone inquiries and provides information in accordance with company policies, while delivering a exceptional customer experience.
4. Protect the Bank's financial interests by complying with internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations.
5. Learn the bank’s products and services to retain and enhance customer account relationships. Identify opportunities to resolve customer needs and refer the customer to Bank Colleagues who can help meet their needs. Share product and service promotions and new opportunities with our customers.
6. Support and service fellow colleagues within and outside of the banking office by adhering to the company’s vision and values.
7. Perform office and administrative duties such as: requisitioning supplies.
8. Service the ATM machines, safe deposit area, vault and night drop, as assigned.
9. In offices with Safe Deposit functions: monitor access to safe deposit boxes, open new safe deposit accounts, maintain lease agreements, and answer any questions to ensure client satisfaction and safety.
Required Education: Currently enrolled in high school coursework working towards high school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education: High School or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Experience: Demonstrated customer service skills and computer experience.
A.Based upon both job expectations and level of knowledge and experience, may be asked to complete additional educational training.
B.The interpersonal skills necessary to make a good first impression, relate to and empathize with other people, and maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor throughout the day.
C.Need to work flexible hours - mornings, early evenings and some weekend hours.
Preferred Experience: Less than 2 years Demonstrated customer service skills, 6 months of cash handling experience, computer experience, and sales and/or retail experience.
Special Skill Requirements:
Other: Attention to detail
Operate Office Equipment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines