Administrative Assistant - Energy Equity Research at Piper Jaffray
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
The Equity Research Team is looking to hire a Administrative Assistant in our Houston office.
- Assist in general day-to-day office duties including: act as a backup for incoming calls, assist in seeing all office equipment is working properly
- Coordinate travel accommodations for analysts
- Maintain analyst calendars for meetings, quarterly earnings calls and travel
- Process expense reports for analysts
- Update and print marketing materials and conference books
- Manage the coordination of analyst client marketing visits
- One to two years administrative experience required
- Ideal candidates will have strong PC skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent communication and administrative skills
- Prioritization and the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines required
- Commitment to quality customer service is required
- Bachelor's degree is preferred