Customer Service Rep ISS I-FT- IT Telecommunications- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center at Integris
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Customer Service Rep ISS I, Full Time, IT Telecommunications, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
Job Code: 0315
The Customer Service Representative I is responsible for answering telephone calls to assist both internal and external customers with service requests.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Customer Service Representative I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Operate various software used in the Communications and/or Integrated Support Services departments, to include AMCOM, Teletracking, etc.
* Handle emergency service calls and stress.
* Gather the proper information and route it to the appropriate resource or department, either by work orders or other service means.
* Operates the overhead paging system in emergency situations.
* Understanding all emergency management codes and their responsibilities when these codes are activated.
* Use good telephone etiquette when answering calls for service.
* To provide limited departmental training as needed.
Reports to the Lead/Manager communications center
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Light (Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
When transporting patients potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Prefer 2 years experience in a customer support service department within food, housekeeping, dispatch, plant operations management, or linen
* Call center/dispatch experience preferred
* Computer literacy in Microsoft applications and the ability to type 35 wpm
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)