Scheduling Coordinator - FT - Days - Radiology - Lakeside Womens Center at Integris
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Job Code: 8328
Responsible for coordinating the advanced scheduling of procedures for a designated department.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
* Schedules and verifies/confirms scheduling of procedures for the department with the appropriate personnel utilizing an updated hospital physician privilege list.
* Verifies the procedure schedule on an ongoing/daily basis.
* Coordinates the availability of certain shared equipment with other patient care areas and other service areas during the scheduling process.
For Lakeside Womens Hospital Only:
* Surgery Department - Responsible for daily charge entry and reconciliation of surgical procedures charges.
Reports to department Manager/Director.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Must be able to effectively handle a high volume of telephone calls and/or activity. Must have good communication skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a high stress environment.
Must be able to effectively handle a high volume of telephone calls and/or activity. Must have good communication skills. Must be able to push a wheelchair and/or help left patients. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a high stress environment.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Requires a high school education or equivalent.
* Prefer a good understanding of medical terminology.
* Requires utilization of a computer, telephone, copier, calculator, and other usual office equipment.
* Prefer a minimum of one year of related scheduling experience.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written).