Service Sales Specialist - Midwest at Hologic
Posted in Sales 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Hologic, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood and to aid in biomedical research. Hologic is also a leader in the development, manufacturing and sales of medical imaging systems and biopsy devices as well as surgical and treatment products, with an emphasis on serving the healthcare needs of women. Our business is dedicated to impacting the lives of people across the globe through the early detection of disease, improved diagnosis and less invasive treatments. There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Bright people, working together to pioneer advances in human health care, have created Hologic's success. Our company believes that people are our greatest asset and only by recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining the most talented employees can we continue to be successful. Our work atmosphere is stimulating, innovative and customer focused. We provide employees with state-of-the art tools and technology, a collaborative and passionate work environment and the ability to make a dramatic difference in the world of healthcare. We are headquartered in Massachusetts and have centers of operation across North America, Europe, Central America, Australia and Asia. We have the strength and resources of a billion dollar company and the vision of leaders committed to a broad spectrum of health issues. We are rapidly growing and yet we have never been more focused – on our people, on our growth, on our future.
Hologic is seeking a full-time Service Sales Specialist to be based in, Missouri, Minnesota or Wisconsin
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving profitable service agreement revenue within assigned territory.
Responsible for timely analysis, prioritization and generation of service proposals for all Hologic products during service lifecycle: POS, Warranty Conversion, Renewal and Time & Materials Conversions.
Responsible for documenting sales data to support key business indicators as defined by Hologic Customer Experience Management. Key indicators may include: POS/Warranty conversion rates, 30/60/90 day contract renewal performance, lost business analysis, expired contracts/warranty status, and discount tracking.
- Identify all National Accounts/GPO’s/IDN’s in the territory and work with appropriate corporate personnel to negotiate and present exclusive National agreement proposals.
- When needed visit existing Hologic customers either alone or with the appropriate sales/service personnel to assess satisfaction with Hologic and drive additional service sales opportunities.
- Provide Hologic service management with customer experience feedback on Hologic service products.
- Analyze existing service agreements and recommend insight-driven improvements to offerings.
- Acquire and publish competitive pricing and program information. Evaluate competitive service offerings and propose insight-driven programs/proposals to counter as necessary to obtain recurring profitable service revenues.
- Obtain leads from Hologic personnel for new contract opportunities.
- Pro-active teamwork and relationship building with Hologic personnel who interface with customers.
- Provide assistance, mentor and train field personnel on how to approach and sell service agreements to customers.
- Escalate any product or service issues effecting customer satisfaction to the District Service Manager for resolution.
- Must have excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Must have effective phone selling skills.
- Must have strong customer communication skills.
- Must have ability to communicate Hologic service solution and financial ROI at both the department level as well as the C-level.
- Must have effective interpersonal communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be highly organized with high degree of initiative.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must be able to problem solve and display flexibility when dealing with problem customers and situations, and be able to think creatively when dealing with complex problems – i.e. the ability and willingness to “think outside the box”.
- Must have experience with automated quoting systems and CRM installed base systems such as Oracle and Siebel.
- Must be able to travel, overnight stays will be required.
- Proven track record selling service agreements, intangible solutions, professional services or consulting.
- Prior knowledge of/experience with service business models.
- Prior knowledge of/experience with medical healthcare business.
- Prior knowledge of/experience with Hologic product lines and/or similar medical imaging equipment.
- Ability to mentor and train work associates and other personnel.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years experience in the medical industry related to x-ray, digital imaging, or medical diagnostic equipment. Prior sales experience selling medical capital equipment and/or service preferred.
- Must be proficient with Windows and Microsoft office software.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & VEVRAA Federal Contractor