CDL Route Driver - Sioux Falls at Novak Sanitary Services
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Job TitleCDL Route Driver - Sioux Falls
Requisition Primary LocationSioux Falls, South Dakota
Looking for a Career Path with a G R O W I N G Company?!
As a member of the Novak Sanitary Service elite team of Drivers, you will feel like you’re a part of something bigger than yourself. Our team works together towards a common goal, making our Customer Service the best in the industry! Do you have a Class B CDL? Does driving a LOCAL route every day sound great? If the answer is Yes, then you’re who we’re looking for!
Click here to view a “Day in the Life” of one of our Recycle Route Drivers: http://www.maddash.net/videos/waste-connections/driver
We are looking for a safety conscience Residential Route Driver to join the Sioux Falls, SD team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to safely operate a garbage truck on a specified route to collect residential waste.
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspections.
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job, loading yard waste at approximately 300 stops with no helpers.
- Operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse and dispose of trash at designated facilities.
- Courteous interaction with our customers.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds. Moderate noise level.
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such as moving mechanical parts. Which require following basic safety precautions.
- Exposure to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a commercial drivers license
- Ability to work Monday – Friday starting at 5:30 am. Approx. 50 hours a week. NO Saturday and NO Sunday hours!
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)