Scale Operator - Blaine, MN at Waste Connections
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Blaine, Minnesota
Job TitleScale Operator - Blaine, MN
Requisition Primary LocationBlaine, Minnesota
We have an immediate opening for a Seasonal Scale Operator at our Blaine, MN facility. This is a full time position, 40 hours per week. Starting wage is $15/hr. Some Saturdays throughout season but Sundays OFF. This is a position that we would consider bringing someone back ever year for seasonal work if they are hard working and fit with our culture. The position would start immediately and will work until the season slows down (typically end of October).
- Operating Scale and processing payments.
- Manual labor including property maintenance such as mowing, weed whipping, painting, and sweeping.
- Assist in cleaning, pressure washing as needed.
- Operating equipment on a need basis (you will be trained if needed).
- Assist customers by responding to inquiries.
- At least 1 year of work experience. Preferably in a labor type roll where you had to utilize customer service skills.
- The ability to stand outside throughout a 8-10 hr shift.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Ability and willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Must pass drug screen and pre-employment background check.
Why you need to join us!
- CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed employees are given the opportunity to provide input and value to making every day a success. We believe in working hard and playing harder.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
- STABLE, GROWING COMPANY: Waste Connections is growing and we need dedicated employees interested in long term career growth opportunities.