Senior Account Executive at Vendini
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
You will be responsible for working with your assigned Business Development Rep (when applicable) and generating leads and closing accounts that sell 18,000+ tickets per year (inbound and outbound). Additional responsibilities include handling system implementation and providing training and customer support to Vendini customers.
- Qualify and manage incoming leads.
- Aggressively seek to generate new opportunities.
- Close business and generate revenue to meet sales goals for:
- - Inbound and outbound prospects 18000+ tickets per year.
- Provide ongoing account management and support to customers.
- Present live demonstrations using Internet and telephone, and onsite at venues.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date pipeline using Salesforce.com CRM.
- Follow all administrative procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook.
- Always act in the best interest of the company.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
- Meet or exceed goals on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis (see Comp Plan document).
- Work with Sales Manager to measure and consistently achieve outbound activity including calls, in person meetings, proposals, and closed business.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goal minimums (see Comp Plan document).
- Consistently fill pipeline as laid out in the sales handbook.
- Document all sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Review Pipeline and outbound activity with Sales Manager on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with Sales Management to adjust and meet goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid grasp of Apple OS, Google Apps, and Web Browsers.
- Proven track record of success.
- Ability to think on your feet and sell creatively (a natural).
- Polished phone skills.
- Relentless drive for performance.
- Passion for live events.
- Contagious positive attitude.
- Fast learner, self-starter, problem solver, positive attitude.
- Great references.
- 4 year college degree.
Must be willing to travel for onsite prospect meetings & demonstrations, conferences or trainings as needed (20%).
“Diversity is a core value at Vendini. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the better we support our customers and the diverse interests they represent. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life throughout our business from our employees to our members to their patrons.”
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Bachelors or better
See job description