Business Development Rep at Vendini
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
We look for candidates with the ability to work with a senior sales executive, and quickly build rapport with customers, help resolve their business challenges, and move the sale process forward. You appreciate making things simple. You're a natural at connecting with people on the phone and in person, and identifying benefits and creating value.
The basic function of a Business Development Representative is to generate interest in Vendini products and schedule an introductory call with prospects and Senior Account Executives. BDRs will work & collaborate with assigned Senior Account Executives to strategize on how to best prioritize prospect engagement via phone, email, etc. The overall goal is to help attain the territory quarterly quota.
- Aggressively seek to generate leads (by telephone, email and direct mail).
- Conduct high level conversations with key decision makers in prospect accounts.
- Collaborate with Vendini Senior Account Executives on how to strategically engage territory to maximize opportunity.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date pipeline using Salesforce.com CRM.
- Always act in the best interest of the company.
- Standards of Performance:
- Meet and exceed daily minimum activity expectations.
- 50 activities per day (with appropriate mix of phone calls and emails).
- Source 8 opportunities a month / 24 opportunities per quarter.
- Schedule appropriate call blocks and call goals.
- Document all sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in salesforce.com.
- Solid grasp of Google Docs.
- Polished phone skills.
- Competencies, knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Willingness to try new concepts and open to coaching.
- Ability to think on your feet and sell creatively (a natural).
- Confident and persuasive personality.
- Fast learner, self-starter, problem solver, positive attitude.
“Diversity is a core value at Vendini. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the better we support our customers and the diverse interests they represent. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life throughout our business from our employees to our members to their patrons.”
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description