Senior Product Manager at Vendini
Posted in Information Technology 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Your basic job function will be to drive Vendini products to the market.
- Drive the success of our Festivals/Logistics product, used by large music/lifestyle festivals to manage the full set of activities required to manage the event.
- Leverage competitive understanding, customer research, and domain expertise to define the prioritized product roadmap and deliver innovative solutions.
- Translate the product roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes, and then work with designers, developers, and quality engineers to implement these features with high quality.
- Run beta and pilot programs to ensure product implementation meets user engagement goals and product release success metrics.
- Ensure communication throughout the development process between a variety of internal teams as well as customer facing teams, ensuring that products satisfy customers' needs and are highly adopted.
- Interact with customers and partners to get product feedback and identify additional market opportunities.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships which extend and enhance product functionality.
- Experience in the business of live events as a performer, a producer, or just crush it at karaoke.
- Passion for creating simple and intuitive user-interfaces with mockup and graphical design tools.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Systems Analysis, Software Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product roadmap and requirements definition.
- Solid grasp of the mobile web, social, and iOS related technologies.
- Excellent leadership skills, learning skills, analytic capabilities, problem-solving, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree is a strong plus or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies is preferred.
“Diversity is a core value at Vendini. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the better we support our customers and the diverse interests they represent. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life throughout our business from our employees to our members to their patrons.”
Competitive salary + Great benefits
*Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description