Administrative Assistant - Orlando at Tetra Tech, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Orlando. The selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating the preparation and organization of multiple documents, and other deliverables, according to internal and external client requirements and schedules; formatting and producing documents in electronic and hard copy formats as well as be responsible for document filing and organization. The Administrative Assistant will also be the backup to our receptionist and will provide other administrative and project tasks as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with formatting and production of technical documents, proposals, and other deliverables in electronic and hard copy formats.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word with formatting expertise, including the ability to prepare table of contents, tables, headers/footers, section breaks is required.
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Pro with expertise in combining, editing and formatting large documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to utilize Excel functions to increase efficiency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint highly desirable.
- Experience in Engineering, Construction, or related technical industry is a plus.
- The ability to proofread and edit documents for spelling, grammar, consistency, punctuation, word choice, and readability is also required.
- We are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail.
This is a position which requires a positive, can-do attitude. The selected candidate must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management and peers and ensure you have all of the necessary information for assigned projects. Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality especially with matters concerning business and staff. Exceptional organizational skills, the capability to work under pressure and prioritize time effectively, individual drive and initiative (a self-starter) working under minimal supervision and also be able to work as part of team. Flexibility and being able to immediately adapt to changing priorities is important. This position requires a high school diploma, some college experience is a plus.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies