Environmental Services Partner at Community Health Network
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Job Location Job Duties Experience Education License Skills
The Environmental Service Partner position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Environmental Service Partner is responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and sanitary environment. Will provide service in a professional and courteous manner.
No previous experience required.
Minimum of 10th grade education required.
High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
No license required.
- Must have ability to read, write, speak and understand English to communicate effectively with patients and staff.
- Ability to work well with others on various assignments.
- Demonstrates initiative in performing additional tasks.
No testing required.
- Must be able to lift, bend, push, and pull; requires standing and/or walking approximately eight hours a day.
- Cannot have lifting restrictions.
- Ability to see well, with correction, at a distance of at least 20 feet and up close.
environmental services, housekeeping, EVS
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.