Special Projects QC Auditor at D.R. Horton, Inc.
Posted in Construction 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Texas
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for aSpecial Projects Quality Control Auditor for their Financial Services Quality Control Department. The right candidate will provide support to the Quality Control Manager and Assistant Quality Control Manager, including but not limited to auditing loan files escalated to QC Management, performing data reconciliation and CACC decisions for the Executive Summary preparation, and auditing employee loans. Additional position duties as assigned by Quality Control Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform data reconciliation and CACC decisions for the Executive Summary preparation monthly
- Perform loan escalation reviews on files submitted to QC Management with potential fraud misrepresentation, or critical defect.
- Audit Employee loans
- Update training materials as needed
- Assist Quality Control Management in the monthly audit question set update when applicable
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 4 to 6 years related experience and/or underwriting auditor training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- FHA CHUMS #
- This position requires:
- Strong organizational skills in order to meet the required deadlines for audits, and the turn time for escalations and employee loans.
- Strong written and verbal skills in order to effectively communicate with Quality Control Management and various departments during the Escalation review process.
- Position may require overtime as assigned by QC Management
- QC Employees working in locations outside DHIM Austin Corporate location; Travel is required to the DHIM Austin location frequently and at the discretion of QC Management.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.