Loan Processor at D.R. Horton, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Englewood, Colorado
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for aLoan Processor for their Financial Services Branch. The right candidate will process mortgage loans and provide a high level of customer service to our builders as well as our home buyers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipt of file from Loan Officer through Final Approval
- Review file for correct stacking order, AU findings for initial determination and appropriate documentation
- Review Loan Officer's "needs list"
- Re-review documentation in file, input any changes into the computer systems and re-run for a correct AU Determination
- Print a "credit package"
- Submit all files to a DHI Underwriter at your Regional Underwriting Center. The files will be distributed by the Underwriting Assistant at the Regional Center Location
- Review conditions when received from underwriting
- Provide status of file to all parties
- When all conditions are received, make any changes necessary to the computer system and resubmit to the AU system
- Reconcile the Fee Summary Sheet
- Quality Control Responsibilities
- Read updates and comply with all Quality Control policies
- Attend QC meetings as scheduled
- Review all files for DHI Mortgage required checklists
- Respond to all QC write-ups within 10 calendar days
- General Processor Responsibilities
- Review Loan Processor reports daily, Project to Close, Timeline Exception.
- Loans in Process Report should be reviewed on a weekly basis
- Maintain accurate communication log
- Attend weekly processor meetings as directed by Branch Manager
- Be aware of AU findings in each file, don't "over-document" the file
Education and/or Experience
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual must have a valid and current Mortgage Loan Originator License as required per state regulations.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.