Family Nurse Practitioner - Cigna Medical Group - Paradise Valley/Pointe Clinics Full time Float - Phoenix, AZ at Cigna
Posted in Health Care 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Cigna Medical Group Overview:
Cigna Medical Group (CMG), the group practice division of CIGNA HealthCare of Arizona, is one of the Valley’s largest multi-specialty group practices with over 20 offices located throughout metropolitan Phoenix.
Location/Hours of Operation:
3805 E Bell Road, 2nd Floor, Suite 2100 - Paradise Valley
7000 N. 16th St. #130 - The Pointe
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM. No on call hours and no weekend or evening hours.
- The nurse practitioner will be responsible for providing primary care for Cigna Medical Group (CMG) patients deemed to fall within the scope of Primary Care.
- Diagnose and treat patients for disorders on a general level without restriction to special systems or regions of the body; serve as the nurse practitioner to patients for general diagnostic and therapeutic medical care.
- Must be effective in unifying the business, operational, support and clinical arms into a cohesive team.
- Active, unrestricted Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner’s license in the state of Arizona
- Prescriptive Authority
- Current BLS
- Strong clinical skills in primary care.
- Good computer skills and comfortable using an electronic health record system.
- Flexibility, compatibility and a willingness to be both a team player and team leader within the medical practice.
- A willingness to work in other CMG locations in the Phoenix metropolitan area if business needs dictate.
Cigna is committed to a healthy work force. New hires must complete a background check, drug and nicotine screen to be employed in this role.