Consultant, Talent Assessment at Corporate Executive Boards
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
CEB, now Gartner is seeking a Consultant to join our Delivery team within the Talent Assessment business. As a Consultant you will provide I-O technical guidance to internal and external stakeholders and execute consulting projects relating to the development, implementation, and evaluation of screening and selection programs.
- Planning, executing, and documenting consulting projects related to clients' pre-employment or employee assessment needs.
- Serving as an expert resource to clients or internal stakeholders about issues related to employee assessment, selection, or development.
- Collaborating with the Sales Department to develop new Professional Services business.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the field (including empirical research, industry trends, and competitors), as well as contributing to the development of the field through publications or presentations at professional conferences.
- Contributing to the ongoing definition and development of Professional Services' offerings and methodologies, as well as to the broader product development efforts of thr organization (e.g., assessments, automated tools, etc.)
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Data Management and Statistical Analyses
- Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Employment Law
- Business Acumen
- Consulting Processes
- Sales and Business Development
2 years of relevant work experience, including:
- Job analysis
- Test/ survey design
- Selection system development and / or evaluation
- Relevant work within business/ industry
- Demonstrated skill with SPSS
- Client-facing delivery experience
- Experience planning and executing consulting projects
- Advanced training in Industrial and Organizational Psychology or a related field (PhD preferred), or equivalent work experience