Product Manager, Digital Markets at Gartner, Inc.
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Gartner Digital Markets is the world's most comprehensive online reviews platform that helps small businesses find the right software quickly. Just like the Yelp! Of Software, millions of software buyers per month use our reviews to make educated decisions when selecting new software. We are working to bring more transparency to the software buying process.
Gartner's Digital Markets business is looking for an innovative, highly motivated product manager to deliver solutions that better collect high quality reviews, and better utilize reviews for the buyer consumption. This person must be results-driven, self-motivated problem solver who can take ownership of all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Understand customer and business needs and gather product requirements.
- Prioritize projects and features based on impact and alignment with the team's long term goals and strategy.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing).
- Work with our engineering team to implement new products and features.
- Define project/feature KPIs and actively track these post-release.
- Be open to testing & iterating.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience.
- Proven track record of delivering digital projects.
- Ability to break down high-level problems and articulate solutions to both business and technical audiences.
- Experience working closely as a partner to high-performing engineering, marketing, research and analytics teams.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Job ID 00018909