Accounts Payable Systems Specialist at American College of Radiology
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Reston, Virginia
Founded in 1923, the American College of Radiology® is at the forefront of radiology evolution, representing nearly 40,000 radiologists, radiation oncologists, nuclear medicine physicians and medical physicists.We are seeking energetic and innovative individuals to further reinforce our core purpose of serving patients and society by empowering members to advance the practice, science and professions of radiological care.
If you share our core values of: Leadership • Integrity • Quality • Innovation, we want you on our team!
The Accounts Payable System Specialist is responsible for the timely and efficient processing of accounts payable transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures. This role will lead the implementation and integration of an automation accounts payable workflow solution with ACR’s Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains financial system. The position responsibilities may be modified as necessary with the automation of accounts payable,
THE ROLE WOULD ENTAIL:
- Accurate and timely recording of approved invoices
- Audits and reviews documents for payment in accordance with company policies
- Prepares weekly payment disbursements and related reports
- Communicates with vendors and internal customers to resolve invoice and payment inquiries
- Performs account reconciliations of accounts payable and payable type accounts
- Sets up vendor master records and maintains vendor files
- Performs year-end 1099 processing
- Manages expense reporting process through Concur Expense system; serves as system administrator and ensures timely reimbursement; maintains system configuration to ensure efficiencies; provides training
- Participate in month end close by providing insight into accruals; reconcile accounts payable; manage audit requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Minimum seven (7) years of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience ; Prefer an educational background with courses in accounting or business; Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- Must have knowledge and experience with accounting systems, including general and subsidiary ledgers; accounts payable; MS Dynamics Great Plains experience a plus
- Experience with integrating and using Procure to Pay automated systems such as Ariett, Concur Invoice, Corcentric, PN3, or other P2P system
- Accurate; detail oriented; strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in high volume environment
- Self-starter able to prioritize work, identify issues and solve problems
- Excellent customer service with strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all types of customers
- High proficiency working in excel
ACR offers a rewarding employee experience: innovative culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan, 403(b); generous paid time off package; insurance plans with the leading providers; flexible spending; tuition reimbursement; training opportunities; and wellness reimbursement.