Sr. Recruiter at RB
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
RB is looking to add an enthusiastic, professional and goal-oriented Senior Recruiter to guide the talent acquisition efforts within the business. We're looking for a creative self-starter who's passionate about partnering with the business to deliver the right talent needed to meet our growth plans!
What you'll do
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment including; sourcing, interviewing and placing high-quality candidates.
- Identify candidates by utilizing multiple direct sourcing strategies including: LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social media, networking, referral generation and cold calling.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and the HR Business Partners to identify right talent for current openings, and plan strategy to fill longer term gaps.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to provide guidance and insights throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide subject matter expertise on competitive landscape, best practices, industry trends as it relates to sourcing, identifying, screening and engaging candidates.
- Provide insight and take ownership on Talent Acquisition projects.
- Deliver excellent candidate care and customer service to internal clients.
Is this you?
- Customer Focused: You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidates/customer management. You create relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Fast Paced: You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. You plan and prioritize against customer targets, manage candidates against tight timelines and use metrics to show results. You roll up your sleeves, have fun and get the job done.
- Strong Communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable interacting across multiple levels of the business.
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment and can work independently. You see beyond problems and identify solutions.
- Team player: You believe your teams success, is your success. You share best practices and are open to learning from others.
- Recruiting Professional: You have 5+ years of recruitment experience within a fast-paced competitive industry, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience is a plus! Working knowledge of a web-based applicant tracking systems, Taleo preferred. You have demonstrated success in use of social media such as LinkedIn Recruiter to drive company branding as well as develop candidate pipelines.
- College graduate: You have a Bachelor's degree.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.