VP, NRS - Walmart Regional Accounts at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rogers, Arkansas
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Position Overview:Develops and implements a sales strategy for domestic region to achieve the organization's sales goals; leads development of regional sales strategies; reviews and advises on policies e.g. pricing, brand portfolio etc.; monitors sales performance and refines sales strategies; works closely with Marketing counterparts and creates collaborative environment for enhancing sales growth regionally. Manages large, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals; provides input to sub-functional or departmental strategy
Function Specific Activities:
Management responsibility for Walmart Division, Sam’s Club Division, Neighborhood Market Division and Account Executives within assigned geography Number of direct reports targeted at 6 - 8 Drives organizational alignment and commitment against Company vision, strategy and priorities Leads organizational change by creating a clear vision of the future business requirements Expert understanding of our system economic and value chain model to develop a favorable financial results against established business plan through the development and execution of strategies Can deliver results through others by utilizing strong communicating, inspiration, and delegating skills Expert ability to lead by demonstrating Situational Leadership and Coaching skills Ability to connect with customer executives to drive our customer relationships to the “Alliance” or “Collaborative” level Leads operating routines against the execution of the National Retail Sales Value Proposition Cultivates a highly collaborative decision making environment with other System leadership and management team members (including CCR Regions and Independent Bottlers) Assists the AEs with the assessment and customer segmentation process on an annual basis Builds Region and Bottler organizational capabilities that deliver results against our business plan
- System Economics
- Products and Services
- Selling and Customer Account Management
- People Leadership
- Company Knowledge
- Stewarding Value Created
- Industry and Competition
- Analytical Thinking
- Establishing Collaborative Relationships
- Exerting Personal Influence
- Leveraging System Resources
- Leading Through Change
- Building Sustainable Organizational Ca
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.