Director Marketplace and Manufacturing QSE Governance at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Posting End Date:March 19, 2018
Job Profile:30017812 - Director Quality II
Company:0101 Coca-Cola North America
Open for Referrals:
Position Overview:The position of Director, Manufacturing and Marketplace QSE Governance is responsible for strategic leadership and governance as well as stewardship in the areas of quality and food safety across the Coca-Cola North America value chain. Establishes continuous improvement in commitment, capability, and compliance in quality and food safety programs and platforms. Leads a diverse group of associates to execute subject matter expertise leadership and technical governance for Franchise and Company owned Bottlers as well as key partnerships within the Business Unit. Execute key authorization programs to verify system compliance to KORE requirements and manage non-compliance. Drive solutions to complex technical issues impacting the business through stewarding cross-functional relationships with Bottlers, Supply Chain, National Retail Sales, Franchise Leadership, and Customer teams. Partner with customer account teams to deliver Quality and Food safety to customers as a competitive advantage.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Acts as the principal conduit for change to the R&D, CPS, SRA, Science and QSE teams for Manufacturing and Marketplace program design and development in the Commercialization process.
- Provides leadership and guidance to field technical services, dispensed beverage and equipment (fountain, vending, coolers) governance functions
- Delivers quality and food safety governance and SME leadership across the CCNA value chain
- Develops world class, documented processes for quality and food safety
- Establishes successful quality and food safety strategy and execution plan
- Effectively prioritizes work and deployment of resources in line with the overall QSE, NARDTG, and CCNA strategies
- Translates technical business strategy into quality goals with visible metrics
- Successfully manages global QSE priorities and programs including, but not limited to, leading indicator programs, quality metrics, global audit results, quality and food safety certification requirements, etc.
- Improves productivity of the quality and food safety workforce through the application of novel technology, the commitment to professional training opportunities, and the identification and execution of continuous process improvement
- Enhances intellectual capital through recruiting, rewarding, developing and retaining the right people in the right roles
- Drives employee engagement and organizational health through leadership, coaching and development of associates
- Represents CCNA quality and food safety internally and externally with customers and key stakeholders including industry organizations such as IAFP, IFT, GMA, etc.
Education Requirements: Advanced Degree in related science and/or MBA
Related Work Experience: 10 years’ experience required, including 5 years of leadership experience. Strong background in all aspects of quality, food safety, microbiology, and packaging/shelf-life determination is required. In-depth experience in regulatory compliance and consumer affairs. Must have a strong understanding of cGMPs, HAACP, ISO, food safety certification processes and plant operations.
Coaching (Motivating, Provide Feedback, Develop Others); Attention to Detail; Delegating; Entrepreneurial (Risk Oriented, Competitive); Perceptive; Analytical Thinking (Strategic Thinking, Thinking Systematically, Problem Solving); Leadership (Visioning, Commitment, Decisive, Persuading, Influencing); Creative Thinking; Negotiating; Customer Focused; Teamwork; Change Management; Communication Skills (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Inquiring); Project Management; Presentation Skills (Presenting); Process Management. Experience in preparation and facilitation of meetings with 20+ Business and technical leaders. Experience in thermal processing calculations, process filings with the FDA under 21 CFR 113 and under the State of California request for pH control mandates.
Education:Bachelors Degree or University (Required)
Years of Experience:10+ Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.